Wednesday 31 July 2019

Diana Had To Go To Work,

and I had some forms to post by snail mail,


 as we left the house we noticed the winds overnight had brought a bower down,

 and made a bit of a mess,

 Diana stopped at the 162 stop,

 I carried on to the post office then past some of the earlier buildings in Beckenham to Sainsbury's, shopping completed then home,

 the dahlias in the Gate House garden,

  putting on a good show,


through the park,

 I stopped to have a look at the tree that had the broken bower,

it looked like the bower had a hollow or weaker part in the middle of it, maybe making it a tad weaker, in the afternoon Steve called round for a coffee and a chat, after saying farewell it was a salmon salad for my evening meal, then feet up for an evening of television, I picked Diana up later from the 162 stop then home, a coffee, one from Game of Thrones and we were off to bed.


No comments: