Wednesday 10 July 2019

I Walked With Diana,

to the bus stop as she was going to work,


 then continued on in the High Street,

 passing Ken and Eddie's sausage shop, and nice they are too, the sausage and the owners! 

 and in the distance where I was going, to Boots the chemist to drop off my repeat prescription request,

 on the way home a bit of a attraction,

 in the grounds next to the church,

a huge screen had been set up, at the moment showing a cycling race, but I guess this is in time for the tennis finals, arriving home I continued editing the blog, I am only making one post today so I have time to finnish all that we have done so far, but tomorrow will start with a few of the things that we find interesting or strange, when Diana finished work I walked down to meet her and home we went, where it was one from The Game of Thrones, a nibble on some strawberries and we were off to bed.


No comments: