Sunday 20 December 2020

05.50 AM

we were at the bus stop,


as you might have guessed Diana was on the early shift,

after finishing the blog and my exercises I was off to go shopping for a few bits and pieces,

back home past the Christmas tree in the garden of Foxgrove Lodge, I spent the day cleaning all of the chrome in the bathroom, what a job! the water here is so hard it leaves so much limescale, the main problem was that we have 8 glass shelves to put toothpaste aftershave, shampoo on, you get the idea, and I was terrified that in taking them down cleaning them and putting them back I would break one, thankfully all went well,

in the evening it was light the candles,

for a pre-meal sherry, 'Cheers!',

next one,

or two advent bottles of bubbly,

well I had to say 'Cheers!',

for my meal tonight, 

again a scallop shell with prawns and salmon plus some salmon cheesecake,

I by now had made a start on the red,

main course cold cuts, cheese and biscuits, with gherkins and silver skin onions,

a final 'Cheers!', I spent the evening reading and listening to music,

just before 9.00 in the evening Diana called, so off to meet her at the bus stop,

a late night snack for Diana,

I joined her with some grapes, we watched one from New Tricks, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: