Thursday 24 December 2020

It Was Time To Catch Up Again!

now I am up to date,


I just do not know where the time goes,

our mantle over the fire now filling with cards, 

in the afternoon we watched Casablanca followed by a few quiz shows with the contestants and presenters and dressed suitably for Christmas,

Diana found all of the bits and pieces we use for our Christmas table, we, or I should say I had a quiet day, Diana was catching up on all of the things she wanted to do at home,

time for our evening meal,

a pre-meal sherry,

followed by a few bottles of bubbly,

I had a lot of catching up to do,

which was fun,

for our starters we had mini chicken Kiev's and duck spring rolls,

followed by bangers and mash,

by now I had started another bottle,

then a red wine in a special glass, Steve and Kai bought a set of these for our wedding present when we were in the Philippines,

for dessert a mince pie with cream and strawberries,

'Cheers!',

feed the fish, feet up for a Midsomer Murder, a Sherlock Holmes, rounding off the evening with a New Tricks, then for us we were off to bed.




No comments: