Friday 18 December 2020

Whilst Writing The Blog,

I had a few visitors,


firstly one of the crows,

followed by the fox,

then two of the crows arrived,

normally the fox chases them off, I am guessing this is perhaps one of the now grown cubs that is still not too sure of himself with 2 crows to contend with,

during the day I waited for Hermes to call, we had a parcel for them to pick up, late in the afternoon they arrived, as soon as they left I was out shopping, we needed some milk and bread, off though the park,

shopping completed back past the Foxgrove Lodge sign now decorated with lights,

as was Rudolph, after my evening meal it was feet up,

for Kingsman, The Golden: Circle, I had watched the film before with Diana, but I still found it great fun,

just before 10.00 Diana called, we were soon heading back past the lodge,

arriving home it was time to play catch up with the bubbly advent box, I was a few behind, two,

four,

then I found I was 6 behind, tomorrow is a drinking day, so the catch up will begin! we settled down for a New Tricks followed buy an Inspector Frost, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: