Thursday 17 December 2020

As Diana Was At Work,

I decided to pop upstairs and play with a photograph,


the one I choose I took last night at the showroom of Louis Vuitton, I used the small pocket camera the Lumix DMC TZ20 I bought second-hand last Saturday, above as it appears straight out of the camera,

I played around, to remove some of the reflections from the windows of the shops opposite,

and added a bit more colour,

then lots! going back to my early photography days everything was in black and white,

and I remembered I had shot series of shop mannequins all of those years ago, so I went back to the photograph I had taken the reflections out of and started with that,

each of these three, 

are all slightly different,

putting them side by side might make the differences easier to see,

but this is totally different, I gave the photograph a sepia tint, hopefully making the photograph look really old, I was quiet pleased with the result from just a pocket camera, and the wonders of Photoshop, great fun!

in the evening a pre-meal sherry,

followed by a count down bubbly,

'Cheers!',

which I had to follow with another one!

a start on the red to go with my shepherds pie,

and for dessert some grapes,

just before10.00 Diana called, off to the bus stop and back home, we watched one from Inspector Frost, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: