Tuesday 15 December 2020

For The First Tine,

I will not be making a post today,


cue roars of laughter and cries of shame! since we started posting in August 2008 this is the first time I have not made a full post, for a couple of reasons, last night we went to Kew Gardens with Steve and Kai, and we took lots of photographs, one of them above, but unfortunately my poor old steam powered lap top takes an age to crop and resize them, also today I have to pop the shop for some RO water which I have been putting off, and I now really need to top the aquarium up, another reason is that I am meeting Diana straight from work in London and we are going to pick up her Christmas present to day, we were going to go to London tomorrow to pick it up, but with the latest lockdown announced and starting at midnight or thereabouts tonight and no idea of when it will finish, we are going to London today, I am sorry about this, but hopefully tomorrow there will literally be hundreds of photographs of our evening at Kew.

No comments: