Wednesday 2 December 2020

The Day Started With Such A Surprise,

somehow with out me seeing it,


Diana had bought a advent calendar box of mini bubblies, as it was still dark,

I walked Diana to the bus stop,

arriving home the crow was waiting for his peanuts,

blog posted, exercises completed, showered and I was waiting for 2 drivers, one to collect a parcel and one to make a delivery, late in the afternoon the last of them called, so then on my way, firstly a visit to the park post box, a few letters posted later,

and I was walking past Foxgrove Lodge, on my way to Waitrose for a few bits and pieces,

on the way back a look at the Christmas tree,

and nice it was too,

by now all of the leaves that were on the trees were now down, 

Diana arrived home in the early evening, after our meal it was time for a couple of treats,

firstly a chocolate advent calendar for Diana,

and here She is opening it, 

and the first of the  bubbly calendar for myself,

and the first one is a rose,

carefully does it!, we settled down to watch an extended Inspector Morse, followed by a Have I Got News For You, rounding the evening off with a New Tricks, with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: