Saturday 3 September 2022

Diana Had Already Left For Work,

as I made my way to the bus stop,


it was a warm muggy day,

for the past couple of nights there had been some light rain, the grass on the green seems to be making a slight recovery,

at the bus stop where I alighted This 'N' That were open,

so I had a quick look,

if you are into oriental, these might fit in,

next door the flower shop,

opposite Kingfisheries, I needed some RO water, yesterday I had changed the Special Offers page,

in the afternoon Diana arrived home, so a coffee and a chat before my sherry and read,

tonight a smoked ham sandwich,

before I was out, the evenings are already getting darker, the street light already on,

the sun going down with a tint of red in the sky behind the houses,

this did not look good, not a 227 bus insight, but it appears that the sign was faulty as one arrived after a few minutes,

I meet Steve in the Moon & Stars, and chatted the evening away, next over the road for the bus home, looking at the pub work on the exterior was still going on, 

a walk past the churchyard,

and I was soon home in time for a New Tricks and a nightcap before we were off to bed.


No comments: