Wednesday 21 September 2022

Wednesday Has Just Flown Around Again,

so as usual as soon as I have posted this I will be off to visit Duncan,

Diana left for work in the afternoon, for Myself I chatted a few times with Andy, who looks after the shops web site, registering our domain name and all of unseen bits and pieces that work on the web page that are beyond me, in the afternoon I had a clean of the aquarium, it is surprising how quickly the algae grows!

I followed that with a couple of quiz shows and my evening meal, next a couple of Antique Road Trips, and then my film for the evening, The Killer AKA The Matador, is a 2017 Brazilian western created and directed by Marcelo Galvão, starring Diogo Morgado, Nill Marcondes, Deto Montenegro, Maria de Medeiros and Étienne Chicot, the principal photography began in August, 2016, and was distributed by Netflix, premiering on 10 November 2017, it leaves the violence of most spaghetti Westerns in the dust, with violence and death against both women and children, and absolutely no mercy for the bad guys! half way through the film Diana arrived home, so a short explanation of what had happened so far, and it was feet up for a coffee and a chat before finishing the movie, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: