Monday 19 September 2022

I Decided That I Had Enough Of The Laptop,

so a move from upstairs in the man attic to downstairs for my tower computer,


which was easier said than done, the loft ladder does not make moving large items easy by yourself, Diana was at work,

but eventually all was downstairs and with a lot of luck I reattached all of the cables, and so far it works!,

so I spent some time adding photographs of fish that Graham had sent me to the Kingfisheries web site, the one above a Spotted Gar, (Lepisosteus oculatus), which grows huge, all of the fish here and many more are on the page titled Rare & Usual Species,

Watermelon Panaque, (Panaque Nigrolineatus) L330, one of the many sucker mouth catfish from South America,

flowerhorn cichlid, (Amphilophus hybrid), the fish does not have a valid scientific name as it is a manmade specie,

six-banded distichodus, (Distichodus sexfasciatus), I remember seeing so many of these when I was in the Congo, Zaire and Zambia so many years ago, as I mentioned these are just a few that were photograph at the shop in the past 2 weeks, all at Kingfisheries Aquarium Ltd. (unless they have been sold!), to see these and many more pop into the shop, also they are on the page titled Rare & Usual Specieson the shops webpage,

in the afternoon Diana arrived home, as we were getting the table ready the sun made one of the trees next door,

look really golden brown,

first a read and a sherry,

'Cheers!',

for tonight roast pork with gravy for Diana,

sans gravy for myself,

for dessert cherry Bakewell sponge pudding with cream and cherries, delicious, by now it was late so we had time for a film, 

we decided on King of Thieves, the film is based on the Hatton Garden safe deposit burglary of 2015, as it happens with one exception all of the gang were in their 60s and 70s, an easy going movie showing how the robbery was performed and the police efforts to catch the gang, after that we were of to bed.


No comments: