Wednesday 28 September 2022

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as soon as I post it I will be off to visit Duncan,


'Cheers!', with a mug of tea,

Diana was not leaving for work until later, so a bacon sandwich it was then,

off to work for Diana,

as we made our way into a cold grey day, Diana caught her bus to work,

I arrived at This 'N' That on the number 54 bus,

that was opposite the shop, Graham has called to say some new fish had arrived, so I popped down to photograph some of them,

in the fresh water section, some albino Pangasius catfish,

Congo tetras, (Phenacogrammus interruptus),

dwarf gourami(Trichogaster lalius, formerly known as Colisa lalia),

in the marine section, a juvenile dragon wrasse, (Novaculichthys taeniourus),

jewelled or Banggai cardinal fish, (Pterapogon kaudernii),

in the unusual and rare fish section, a freshwater green spotted puffer fish, (Dichotomyctere nigroviridis), if you would like to se these and many other new arrivals at Kingfisheries, in Croydon Road, Beckenham, just pop into the shop or have a look at the web page,

as I arrived home it had warmed up a tad,

but cloud soon started to move in, after a few quiz shows and my evening meal I watched a Midsomer Murder, and a hour long documentary, World at War, just as it finished a late night New Tricks started just as Diana arrived home, so we watched that before we were off to bed.


No comments: