Wednesday 14 September 2022

I Had Been Putting Today Off,

for some time,


whilst many find Facebook so easy, for myself today it was room 101, I decided I really must bring the shop's Facebook page up to date, so upstairs to the man attic, it took forever, I just could not get the hang of it, but eventually I remove posts that had incorrect information about opening times, and posted photographs of some of the fish in the shop on it, as well as an example of gift vouchers that are available, it seems impossible but by the time I had finished it was late afternoon, as I was in the kitchen making myself a coffee Diana surprised me, as I did not hear her entering the flat, after our evening meal it was feet up for a Midsomer Murder followed by a New Tricks, I am only making this one post today, as soon as I post it I will be off to visit Duncan in Gravesend, back to Tuesday, after a New Tricks we were off to bed.


No comments: