Thursday 25 June 2009

I Have Featured The Art Of Edgar Mueller Before On Our Blog,

but this time if you are in the UK you can see it for real, just pop up to the Docklands area in London and as a part of a summer festival in West India Quay, you can see his work, describing the work, Mr Mueller told The Wharf: 'It's a cave scene, I got the idea three weeks ago when I was in China and spent a week visiting some natural caves, I just thought "Why don't I put a cave in London?" well I hope it is still there next month when I return to the UK, if so pictures will be on the blog.

2 comments:

Edgar Mueller said...

Dear Stanley,

This is Edgar Mueller.
I use this comment form because I could not find any email contact on your site.
Thank you for the article. Feel free to use my images taken from 'The Cave'. You will find them on my website: www.metanamorph.com

Best Regards, Edgar

PattayaStan said...

Dear Edgar, many thanks for getting in touch, I have sent you my email address on your comments page, once again great paintings, I just wish i had your talant, best regards, Stan and Diana.