Friday 12 June 2009

Thursday And We Are On Our Way To See Nick And Maureen,

we went along the road that runs by the railway tracks,
but before we left David, a friend for many years, called in for a coffee and a chat, he heads a company called East Coast Real Estate in Pattaya, after putting the world to rights we were off!
but we hit a snag, we chose the day that the track was being relaid at the intersection of Soi Saim Country club and the rail crossing there, 50 minuets to do a 20 minuet journey, but the good news is that I got a couple of shots of a new building by the tracks,
I am not sure what it is going to be, but I liked the health and safety scaffolding!
in case you are wondering the writing above my head was put there when the monks blessed my truck, in April 7 years ago,
then it was all hands to the pumps as Diana and Maureen started to prepare the meal,
I almost helped as well! once the food was prepared off to Charlie's fishing park, I had instructions to catch 4 Tlilpia's, this is number 1,
Nick caught a few Dace like fish called phal isot (I have spelt it as it sounds) but we put them back as they have so many fine bones,
Diana had some Thai food as she did not have breakfast,
Ta-Taa enjoyed some of Diana's food as well, I did not make the 4 Tilipias, only 3, better luck next time!
then back home for a casserole,
"Cheers!" from Nick and Maureen,
and from Diana and myself,
it all got a bit to much for Ta-Taa,
all that running around at the lake, time to take a nap!

No comments: