Friday 12 April 2013

As The Truck Had Just Been Cleaned,

I thought I might buy some car wax for it, 


naturally not just any old wax would do, so I decided to shop at car care products maker Mitchell & King, they have stores in London, Barcelona, Los Angeles, Johannesburg and Athens, naturally I wanted the best of the best, so I decided on this one, the GRV goldRally Wax, the GRV car wax boasts a gold shimmer and will apparently protect my truck for up to 4 months,


the wax arrives in a stylish container milled from the finest grade Titanium, coated with 24ct Gold and encrusted with Swarovski crystals and 10 x 0.5-carat, F Colour, VS2, brilliant round cut diamonds definitely sweetens the deal, the goldRush Rally package also includes 2 24-carat gold rings, an expensive car shampoo, as well as the application of GRV wax by a Mitchell & King approved detailer, Oh, and did I mention the wax will be delivered personally by the company’s director?


but I have discovered there is a down side, Mitchell & King won’t sell their treasured wax to just anybody like me, you have to apply to buy it, and the company reserves the right to refuse a purchase, it appears a 10 year old Nissan pick-up just does not cut the mustard, so I guess I will just have to put the £65,000.00 the wax costs back into my pocket! 

No comments: