Wednesday 10 April 2013

We Had A Quiet Day,

but we did have a few things to do,


 like pay the 3BB bill,

  at the office in Thepprasit Road for our monthly Internet connection,

 next we were off to Jack Levy's office to pick up our trucks insurance, but we had to stop to watch this, I am not sure why the three phase electrical supply is being hosed down, a fire perhaps? but in any event I hope the power was turned off!

 all nice and clean now,

 I popped in to see Jack and had a chat,

 before making a move to the bank,

 the Samsung television sort of working today,

 but then in the evening I was out,

 first the walk down Soi Diamond,

to the open air beer bar on the corner of Soi Diamond and Walking Street, at one time when I stayed in Central Pattaya this was my regular watering hole, I was welcomed back like an old friend, with many of the staff still here,

 a view of the street from the bar,

 the reason I was here was to meet up with Harvey, before he moves back to Phuket,

 after a few in Dangs bar we made a move along the street,

 with me taking pictures of the signs as we went,

 this is the sign of Hotel I used to stay in the Diamond Beach Hotel,

 we continued our walk,

 until we got to Champions, well we had to have more than a few in there,

 we walked past the Marine disco,

 and Peppermint,

 and somehow found ourselves outside Roxy's,

 well we just had to go in,

 and I was made to strike the pose!

 well we all did, Grieg as usual made us all more than welcome, we also meet a Son of Cain and a Mad Dog, who both seemed to be enjoying themselves,

 then a group decision was made,

 we all went back along the street,

 past the FLB bar,

 and a few others,

 to what was Sisters but has now been remodelled and renamed Sensations, it was packed with customers, we could barely find 3 seats, after a few more in there for me it was time to make a move as was well past midnight,

 but first some food to take home for Diana, the stall is on the corner of Soi Diamond and Second Road,

 it was quiet surprising that although I had not been here for some time I was remembered,

 everybody took a turn cooking,

 I said they would be on the post today and here they are,

 I decided on a couple of pieces of chicken, I will have them cold in a salad over the next few days,

 there were lots of other foods to tempt me,

 but I stuck with the chicken, and a couple of hot dogs for Diana,

and this is the gentleman that mans the stall, what a nice guy, then home a night cap a bit of television then as it was late for us we were off to bed.

No comments: