Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Reason I Was Up Early,

was that I had another appointment at the dentist,

 for some more treatment on my root canal, so I parked in the Friendship car park,

 but first as I was early I called into the Kodak shop just along the road as we had some pictures we wanted printed,

 also into the first part of the Soi Bukaow market as I spotted some Marian plums for sale,

then in to see Dr. Chanis who's surgery is opposite Friendship, now the good news, at last the treatment on my root canal was completed, it took several trips but the price never changed despite the number of visits,


 next stop to the fishing tackle shop in Thepprasit Road, we will be going fishing later this week so I had to pick up some bait,

 for me then home feet up for a bite of breakfast, after 01.00 in the afternoon we both went back to the Kodak shop to pick up the prints,

 the aquarium inside looking as nice as ever,

 we both went our separate ways in the Soi Bukaow market, I wandered past some of the stalls at random, this one would have been my favourite as a kid, toys,

 then into the plant and pet section,

 past one of the mobile stalls,

 we meet up for a ice coffee then home, a view looking into the market,

 we passed the aquatic shop,

if ever you decide to pay a visit to the market, or any where else for that matter look out for these signs,

 also red and white or yellow and white markings on the kerb even if they are faded, or this will happen,

 in the evening after our meal we just had to eat some of the plums I had bought in the morning, they were delicious,

 we watched one more episode of Gormenghast, a lot easier to follow now and quiet enjoyable in a strange sort of way, 

 then a film about one of my heroes Sir Richard Francis Burton and his quest for the source of the River Nile, Land der Schwarzen Sonne, for some reason we could only buy the German version, but in the UK it was released as Mountains of the Moon, we both just love drama/documentaries like this,

 then back into fantasy with Season of the Witch, it had everything going for it, but it was just not as exciting as we had hopped it was going to be,

we rounded off the evening with another from Silent Witness, series 9, Ghosts, Leo Dalton's wife and daughter are killed when a car careens out of control and smashes into a café they were sitting in, naturally with out Leo's help the case would have not been solved, then for us as it was late we were off to bed.

No comments: