Saturday 10 March 2018

A Few More Pictures From Diana,

with her Mum and Dad,


 in sunny Phuket,

 yesterday they went on a tour of the town, 

 I am guessing with a guide, 

 and took in all of the sights, 

 and elephants,

 the sign says it all,

 and this is it,

 I went to Phuket many years ago,

 and remember seeing this temple,

 and this complex,

 the statues go all around the base of the temple,

 Dad keeping in the shade,

 and Mum,

 that is correct 0 kilometers to the big Buddha,

 they also went,

 to the Chalong temple

 and next on the list,

 a honey factory, sweet,

 and a cashew nut processing factory,


then time to eat, that one please, 

 expertly cooked,

eyes down and tuck in, Diana has just told me they are boarding the plane for their next holiday beak, and here am I in the rain in Pattaya.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake, while
I was researching on Google for something else, Nonetheless I
am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for
a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don’t have time to read through it all at
the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
read a great deal more, Please do keep up the
fantastic b.

Anonymous said...

Passagens aéreas com desconto Azul Jericoacoara.