Monday 19 March 2018

My Telephone Decided To Stop Charging,

so I was off to TukCom as soon as it opened,


 but naturally it was not as easy as that, as soon as I locked the house the rain came down, so out with the plastic mac, by the time I arrived I was soaking wet, with sweat under the plastic, so in I went, the last time this happened the technician fixed it in 40 minuets so I could wait for it to be fixed and still be back in time to meet Mr. Tony,

 but no such luck, the technician was not coming in for another 3 hours, so I had to leave it and will pick it up tomorrow morning, as I left it had stopped raining, it must have rained, lust for me!

 Mr. Tony kindly called round and picked me up, and this is where we are going,

 The George restaurant and bar, we have eaten there many times before, it is in Chaiyaphruek 2 Rd, if you are going away from Pattaya heading towards Sattahip on the Sukhumvit Road when you arrive at the Chaiyaphruek traffic lights turn right and the restaurant/pub is about 100 yards along the road on the left hand side,

 today we were joined by Cher,

 and Jim, for starters everyone had the chicken and leek soup, I had the Caesar salad,

 also here this week Ian,

 and George,

 roast pork with crackling, delicious,

 a selection of everything for Jim,

 the same for Mr. Tony and Cher,

 on to desserts, chocolate for Mr. Tony,

 chocolate and vanilla for Cher,

  just vanilla for Jim and myself, the three course meal is 395 baht, the food is excellent, and we will be back!

I then treated myself to a Jamaican coffee, what a lovely way to round of a great meal,

after dropping Jim and Cher off Mr, Tony and myself went home where it was feet up for The Bounty, of the four films depicting the mutiny this it appears is the closest to what really happened, as an aside I read this article about the mutiny, if you have time grab a coffee, it is interesting read, 

after saying goodbye to Mr, Tony I decided to watch a classic, Doctor Zhivago, I really enjoyed seeing it again, when the half time intermission appeared for me it was time for bed.


No comments: