Tuesday 13 March 2018

Diana, Mum and Dad,

are still enjoying themselves, 


 they have now left Phuket and arrived in Chiang Mai,

and then travelled to Chiang Rai to look at the White temple,

 meanwhile back in Pattaya I called in to Friendship to pick up a couple of days worth of Sandwiches, 

 in the afternoon Vic called round for a chat, we decided to have our evening meal the Punch and Judy,

 the signs outside the building and the one at the entrance told us bangers and mash was the special of the day, but there was another sign saying closed, and it was, the inside was in total darkness, how strange,

 so over the road to the Caddy Shack Inn,

 pie mash and beans for Vic,

pie mash and peas for myself, after chatting away and saying our farewells I took myself home and spent some time on today's posts, then for me I was off to bed.


No comments: