Saturday 17 March 2018

In The Day,

the technician from Wattana Computers,


 called round again, I made a complete mess of copying files from one folder to another, so this time watching more closely to what he was doing I managed to copy everything I wanted on to the new hard drive, plus I carried on trying to catch up on the holiday pictures, in the evening a real treat, Barry called round and we were off to Au Bon Coin,

 a tad difficult to find, but as we had been there a few times before we knew the road, 

the map is a great help if you have not been there before, but remember to telephone a few days in advance, although the restaurant has never advertise it is immensely popular,

  after our starters,

Barry chose steak,

 for myself smoked haddock, delicious, we declined desserts but were given complimentary rum babas, what a way to finish of a lovely meal, Barry kindly dropped me off home where it was feet up for,


followed by The Three Musketeers, next for me, off to bed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I want to subscribe for this website to obtain most up-to-date updates, thus where can i do it please help.

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my weblog thus i came to ?go back the want?.I
am attempting to to find issues to improve my site!I suppose its adequate to use some of your concepts!!