Thursday 8 March 2018

Day 13,

breakfast,


a selection of hot and cold meats,

there was nothing planned today,

so we bimbled around,

it was still early,

although it was difficult to judge the time as the sun never really got high in the sky,

I was trying to take a picture of the moon by the trees,

when I got photo-bombed!

I was trying for this, but in focus,

or maybe like this,

I also tried a couple of black and white pictures, this the coloured one,

and by turning the dial it went into black and white,

the same,

for these two pictures,

we continued our walk,

taking pictures as we went,

so here are a few more for the family album,

most are of course of Diana,

but I did sneak in for this one,

a snow covered silver birch,

we took the tripod with us,

so there are some of us, which is nice,

the igloo now in sunlight,

and as the sun was out, I tried another couple of coloured pictures,

and turned them both,

into black and white,

almost identical shots I just moved the camera slightly,

we did not try the snowmobiles, but they certainly looked like fun,

returning to the cabin I could see where the heat from the bar-b-q had melted the ice and it had refrozen into ice crystals as the melted water froze again,

what on earth are we doing?

it appears it is the thing to jump whilst having your picture taken,

I think it looks better this way,

the sun was setting,

so a romantic picture of us,

and in close up too, Ah!

I am not sure if I mentioned it but our cabin has a kitchen so you can self cater if you wish, we stuck with the included food in the restaurant,

our evening meal,

and then a nightcap,

in the ice cave,

and what else? vodka of course! and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: