Wednesday 21 March 2018

Into Friendship,

for another few sandwiches,


 for this morning lunch and tomorrows breakfast, in the afternoon Vic called round so we chatted the afternoon away,  

 after saying our farewells as I enjoyed the food so much at Deli Diner, I thought I would pop back again, 

 for tonight egg salad 89 baht,

followed by bangers and mash which I think was 169, in any event I was full so I did not have a dessert, then home feet up for some cable television and after a couple of Murdock Mysteries I was off to bed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your
blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!wholesale NHL jerseys

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I jᥙst stumbled ᥙpon your blog ɑnd
wanted tߋ ѕay that I've rеally enjoyed surfing arօսnd yoսr
blog posts. Іn any case I'll be subscribing
tto yօur feed aand I hope you ѡrite again soon!