Thursday 2 August 2018

I Arrived At The Hospital,

just before 08.00AM,


 a quick look at the hospital shrine, 

 and in I went, blood taken for examination and I was off,

 I had an hour and a half to wait for the results, so time for breakfast, at the Retox,

 in soi Leng Kee, 

for their 99 bhat breakfast, then back to the hospital for the results of my blood work, and all good news liver, kidneys, prostate all showed as fine as well as a number of other test, regrettably I forgot the results but I will  call in tomorrow and pick them up,

 Mark called round in the afternoon for a tea and a chat, then in the evening it was glad rags on,

 and we were out to Cherry's for their Wednesday and if you like it, Saturday International buffet,

 as there were only a few diners, I had a quick look around to take a few pictures before the restaurant got busy, the salad bar,

 some of the selection of starters,

 the tray of salmon was soon replaced with a full one,

 there was also a selection of sushi,

 spicy pork salad,

 as well as tom yum goong there was pumpkin soup,

 18 or so covered dishes,

 the carvery,

 and on to desserts,

 again,

 lots to choose from as well as 7 flavours of ice cream,

  so it was eyes down,

 and tuck in, tonight we were joined by Mr.Tony, 

 second plate of starters,

 which I followed with a lobster bisque, which was not included in the buffet, but everything else was, the meal was 450 baht per person, Cherry's is located on Third Road opposite what was once the X-Cite disco, Mr. Tony kindly dropped us off home,

and we decided to take a walk along Dongtan Beach Road, the sign in need of a little TLC, arriving home it was feet up for a few from Columbo and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: