Sunday 30 January 2011

I Know I Read Somewhere That A Glass Of Red Wine A Day Does You Good,

well it appears that in researching why people in France have such a low rate of heart ­disease, it was found that some theories suggested that by drinking comparatively high quantities of red wine, the French were ­protected from the build-up of fatty deposits, that's good enough for me, but it appears you can now take a pill for the same beneficial effect, a £1-a-day red wine wonder pill that claims to ward off heart ­disease, cancer and diabetes is to go on sale in Britain for the first time, makers Biotivia claim the resveratrol supplement – derived from an anti­oxidant found in grape skins and ­naturally present in red wine – is as ­beneficial as exercise, that is as may be, but for me I will stick to the glass or three with a meal, you can not beat the real thing!

No comments: