Sunday 10 May 2015

This May Seem A Strange Post,

as I view our kitchen as a personal minefield,


which seems to have a malevolent force that lurks there, plotting how to scald, burn, slice, dice or grate me or my fingers when ever I go there, even the ice cubes develop razor sharp edges when I try to put one in my drink, but I just think this mixer is so great I had to mention it, this is the one that if ever I needed to buy a mixer this would be it, the KitchenAid KSM150PSER 5-Qt. Artisan Series with Pouring Shield this one in Empire Red, one of over 20 colours you can chose from, so what makes this mixer so great? well it has a 325-watt 10-speed mixer with multipurpose attachment hub comes with over 12 optional attachments that includes a coated flat beater, a coated dough hook, a wire whip, a 1-piece pouring shield and a 2-piece pouring shield with large chute for adding ingredients, the power hub fits optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more, it also features what's called 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action, which means 59 touch points per rotation around the bowl for thorough incorporation of ingredients, most people who have purchased the KitchenAid KSM150PSER 5-Qt. Artisan Series say it's built like a tank and runs like a dream, it has gotten almost exclusively 5-star reviews and is a best seller on Amazon, what more can I say? I know it is $429.99 but expect to pay a little over $300 for it if you shop around and no I am not on commission!


No comments: