Tuesday 23 June 2020

A Lovely Start To The Day,

one of the cubs was in the garden,


 I was a bit worried at first,

 as only one and presumably its mother was here, 

 the cub following its Mum looking for food,

 and a quick play, 

 but I need not have worried,

 as the other cub soon arrived,

 and found the ball,

 soon they were all playing,

 it was so cute watching them,

 it was like watching kittens with their mother, 

 then something attracted their attention, 

 which was soon forgotten as they went back to playing,

I now know who destroys all of the plastic cups that park goers leave behind!

I made a short video of them at play,

 Diana was at work, for myself it was time to use the sun lounger for the first time,

which was a really nice way to spend the afternoon reading and listening to music, after my evening meal Diana finished early today, and was home just before 8.00 in the evening, which was just right for the two hour Endeavor, followed by the one and a half hour long New Tricks, which bought us up to 11.30, just a small thing, I am only making one post, as we are up early today, so with that we were off to bed.


No comments: