Sunday 7 June 2020

After Breakfast,

and Diana going to work,


 I was off to the shops, well Sainsbury's, unlike the last few visits I did not have the car park to myself, only a small queue to get in to the store, which was just as well as it had started to rain, 

 arriving home, the fresh paint on the front door and surround freshen the place up a tad, next for me, I gave all of the orchids a liquid fertilizer,  

and spent some time cleaning the aquarium, one of the crystal red bee shrimps came to the surface, not a very good photograph I am afraid,

 time for my pre-meal read and sherry,

 for tonight a selection of cold cuts,

 followed by a cheese and tomato sandwich with 7 seed bread, I spent the rest of the evening reading, listening to music and daydreaming,

 towards midnight Diana called, so off to the bus stop,

on the way back a photograph of the moon through the fence, arriving home it was feet up for coffee and a chat, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: