Tuesday 30 June 2020

Whilst Diana Was At Work,

I decided to pop down to the shop,


 so a windy walk to the bus stop, how the weather has changed over night, I had a look around the shop Kingfisheries and chatted to Graham, then back home,

 where in the garden of Foxgrove Lodge I noticed what I think is a lilac,

 in flower, 

 also one of the hydrangeas was putting on a show, I spent the day looking through some of the mountains of photographs I have, Lee wanted some photographs of fish for the art work to place on the new company van, it took an age, and I still have so many files to look through, and send pin sharp pictures to him to look at, after my evening meal I watched a few quiz shows, one from Endevour, and then a great piece of news, one of the television channels was starting New Tricks from episode one, next Silent Witness, by now it was nearly midnight when Diana called, 

so out of the park and over the railway bridge to meet Diana on the 162 bus,

 a walk back home where it was feet up for a coffee and a chat, then as 1.00 am approached we were off to bed.


No comments: