Tuesday 30 June 2020

Regular Readers Of Our Blog,

will known of at least two life failings/skills that I do not have,


firstly spelling, secondly punctuation, I am totally hopeless at both, back at school every Monday late afternoon I would be in detention, on a Friday afternoon we would be given 20 words to learn how to spell over the weekend, the pass 17 out of 20, (85%), my score about 11 or 12 out of 20, sometimes I have to admit even in single figures! appalling I know, and in adult life things never got better, now normally I avoid spelling tests like the plague, but I thought I would try this one from Buzzfeed, who also supplied the image screenshot, just click on the blue Buzzfeed to start, so how did I do? have a look below,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

8 out of 15, (53.333%), I am totally amazed that I got so many correct! but back in the day at school, with this result I would still be seeing the English language master in detention on Monday!


No comments: