Friday 5 June 2020

Diana Had Already Left For Work,

as I made my way into town,


 under the ladder of one of the builders, giving the house a outside face lift, painting the front doors and surround,

 as I walked into town, I could not but notice a nice display of artificial flowers outside this new restaurant, unfortunately just as it opened the lockdown began,

 but this is where I was going, one of the 2 the hardware shops in the High Street, on our last picnic one of the pop rivets that held my chair together snapped, so I wanted to buy some nuts and bolts to replace the rivet, purchase made and I was on my way home,

 the flowers of the Wisteria on the front of Foxgrove Lodge now all finished,

 in fine flower is what I think is Penstemon,

 arriving home, bolt and nut, with a locking nut tightened, job done! 

 in the afternoon the crow stopped on the window sill,

for a few peanuts,

after my evening meal it was feet up for a 4K disc of Prometheus, a feast of special effects with more than a few scary moments,  

just before 11.00 Diana called, so off to the bus stop, although I could not photograph them, a fox and 2 cubs crossed the road into the park just in front of us, then home feet up a coffee, next for us we were off to bed.


No comments: