Friday 19 June 2020

Diana Was Off To Work,

I drove into town to go to the bank and go shopping,


as well as picking up some RO water, all went well at first, I parked the car in the cinema car park, bought a parking ticket and paid a cheque into the bank, then things started to go wrong, I had forgotten to take my debit card with me, so back home to pick it up, I parked again in the cinema car park, I still had 20 minuets left on the ticket, into Tesco only to find that they did not have any mangoes or avocados in stock, so over the road to a store that sold pretty much everything and bought them there, next stop Kingfisheries in Croydon Road Beckenham, for some RO water and then home,

 in the afternoon it was feet up for Ice Cold In Alex, after my evening meal a few quiz shows,

 and then a Midsomer Murder,

just before 10.00 Diana called, so off to the bus stop, then home and one from New Tricks, next for us we were off to bed.


No comments: