Friday 26 June 2020

Another Day In The Garden,

Diana was at work,


 but had thought of me whilst shopping,

 and bought the ingredients for these, 

 for my afternoon snack, some Cornish cream, raspberry jam and some scones, all of that plus I made a thermos of tea, what could be better?

well some Kentish cherries to round the treat off, I spent the afternoon reading one of my books, turning just nicely pink, I went indoors for my evening meal,

after which as by now all of the CDs I had ordered had arrived,

 I started copying them to my mobile telephone,

 they are all by Chet Baker,

 not to everyone's taste,

 but I like his music and vocals,

for a fuller biography have a look here, it was still bright when Diana arrived home just after 9.40 in the evening, so it was a coffee and a chat as we settled down to watch what appeared to be the last episode of New Tricks, when that had finished, just before midnight we were then off to bed.


No comments: