Thursday 25 June 2020

First Thing,

one of the cubs has a best new friend!



he looked so cute,

Diana was at work and I needed some CO2 for the aquarium,

so off I went to Kingfisheries, in Croydon Road, Beckenham,

they just had a delivery of outdoor fish ponds,

walking back,

I noticed that Foxgrove Lodge had a second flowering of wisteria,

arriving home these are the CO2 cylinders for the aquarium, the gas benefits plant growth,

then for myself, a lazy day, reading my book and listening to music,

with some chilled liquid refreshment!

in the evening a glass of wine,

and my evening meal,

starting with a selection of cold cuts from Spain, Italy and Germany,

and a prawn sandwich,

just before midnight Diana called, so off to the bus stop and home, feet up for a chat, a nightcap and we were off to bed.


No comments: