Sunday 21 June 2020

Diana Was At Work,

I had a quiet day,


 I did a little bit around the flat, as well as give the aquarium a clean and spray the orchids with their fertilizer, the one that we bought from McBean's, was stll putting on a good show,

 one stem had finished,

 but the second was now really flowering,

with a few more buds still to open, we bought it last November on one of Diana's days off, out of interest it is know as a Pacific sun spots orchid, (Oncidium catatante), 

 in the evening time for a read, 

I had just finished River God, the first of 6 books in the Egyptian series,

and tonight I started on the second, The Seventh Scroll,

 'Cheers!', 

 late in the evening Diana called, so off to the bus stop,

 I was surprised that it was still light, arriving home feet up for a nightcap and we were off to bed.


No comments: