Saturday 6 June 2020

I Had A Quiet Day,

waiting for a few parcels to arrive,


 whilst watching some television, in the evening I listened to music, for tonight's meal a tuna salad,

 I had put some peanuts out for the crow, when I took the plate to the kitchen, much to his annoyance the fox turned up,

 but they stuck up an uneasy truce,

 then a treat for the fox, last night Diana had brought home some fried chicken, I cut it into 5 pieces and threw them onto the lawn, before the fox had a chance the crow took 2 pieces and flew off, the fox instead of eating the 3 pieces there and then, picked them all up and made off with them,

 back to my melon dessert,

 when Diana arrived home in the late evening, it was like Christmas with a few parcels to open,

now that is what I call a wine glass! we settled in to watch a New Tricks, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: