Sunday 17 December 2023

Diana Was Already At Work,

as I left for the shop,


in to a chilly day, and onto a number 54 bus, 

alighting at This 'N' That,

I had a look at their Santa Claus's outside the window,

a walk to the post box,

which as I mentioned before had a Christmas hat, each of the faces now pointing down,

but here is one of them,

over the road to Kingfisheries, where I had a chat with Carl and Graham, before making my way home,

I then decided to watch the three hour and ten minutes long version of King Kong, I had watched this before, but it was great fun to watch again, after which Diana returned home,

and it was soon time for my evening read and sherry. 'Cheers!',

for this evening chicken satay,

for our starters,

followed by a huge steak each, with mushrooms in sauce for Diana,

sans sauce for myself, 

eyes down and tuck in! we decided against a dessert as Diana had bought some cheeses to snack on, so we had them whilst watching a couple of Midsomer Murders, before Diana was off to bed, 

photograph the Mirror, I stayed up to watch a programme featuring Bradley Walsh as he looked at and reviewed different sitcoms from both the UK and the US, which was so good,

 just a shame he missed out I Didn't Know You Cared, and 

It Ain't Half Hot Mum, with the lovely melody by Don Estelle and Windsor Davies, who were in the series,

 titled Whispering Grass, the series follows a WWII concert party who entertain the troops in India, but there it is and with that I was off to bed.


No comments: