Saturday 2 December 2023

I Finally Got The Blog Up To Date,

having said that it took me almost all day Friday, 


so here we are early Friday morning, the hardest frost of this years winter, 

so far, if the long term weather reports are to be believed, I started on the blog and finished in the late afternoon, Diana had already mentioned that she was going to meet Wilma for the day so that gave me plenty of time, 

in the evening time for a read and a glass of wine,

for tonight chilli con carne, 

'Cheers!', 

then a bit of fun, 

time to open our advent calendars, 

Diana had two of them one with chocolate and one with coffee pods, 

for myself a Cadburys chocolate one, 

then warm gear on and out to the club, the tennis courts still being used as I passed them,

and into the club where I meet Steve, we chatted the night away, until it was time to say our farewells and leave for our homes, when I arrived Diana had already gone to bed so for myself it was a nightcap and,

image BBC I watched Julius Caesar: The Making of a Dictator, as it happens the first episode was so good, I watched the second as well! after which I too was off to bed. 


No comments: