Tuesday 19 December 2023

I Had A Quiet Day,

Diana was at work,


so I decided to put together part 20 of Neil and myself trip to India looking for new fish to import for the aquatic trade in Assam, Meghalaya and Arunachal Pradesh, all in the North East of India, in this video we look at a commercial facility, many of the fish are kept prior to shipment in concrete ponds, at the farm use is made of the abundant sun to power pumps and filters using solar panels, inside the netting their is a cheeky chappie, a kingfisher, at another part of the farm there is the packing area with more concrete ponds nearby,

 one of the most collectable fish to have come from India at the time was the red line torpedo barb, (Sahyadria denisonii), the fish was named after the Governor of Madras (1861-66), Sir William Denison, I have then put a few more fish that are commonly imported from India at the end of the video, after this visit Neil and myself made our way to the airport for our return from India, so this is the last part of our India tour, I hope you enjoyed the videos as much as we did travelling in India, after my evening meal and a BattleBots,

image Crook Productions, I started to watch a 2 hour special that featured Jo Brand showcasing Britain's Favourite Comedy shows, during which Diana arrived home so time for a coffee and a chat, after which it was a double helping of Endeavour before we were off to bed.


No comments: