Wednesday 13 December 2023

I Had Some More Printing,

and a few other bits and pieces to drop off at the shop, 


so in the afternoon what was a nice day, into one with rain clouds rolling in, I should say that as I am visiting Duncan today I will only be making one post, and as soon as I have posted it I will be out,

looking across the tennis court more grey clouds were on the way,

and this is where I was headed, Godfrey's Shoe Repairs & Locksmithsto have the heels on my shoes replaced, 

onto the number 54 bus and off here at the florists, 

over the road to Kingfisheries, where I dropped everything off, after having a chat with Carl and Graham I was on my way,

walking past the Christmas tree seller on the green,

then over the road to pick up my shoes, great service as they were ready as arranged, and then the rain started,

by the time I reached the snail mail box the rain had dripped from my waterproof top on to my trousers, my legs were soaked, not to worry home for a coffee, in the late afternoon Diana returned home, so we watched a couple of quiz shows before our evening meal, after which a BattleBots followed by a Midsomer Murder, Diana was then off to bed, a early start tomorrow, for myself there was 2 Have I Got More New For You showing back to back, after which I too was off to bed.


No comments: