Friday 12 July 2024

Diana Was Already At Work,

as I made my way into town, 


nice blue skies with some cloud, 

past more on-going work on the far pavement, 

I walked past the green,

and the new Travelodge and housing development, 

which seems to be taking ages to complete, but I guess any year now it will be finished,

first stop, the Card Factory for a card, 

and into the Post Office to send off Diana's passport application,

next stop Sainsbury's, to exchange our CO2 cylinder and pick up some beetroot juice, I hope it is doing me some good, as it happens I like beetroot in a salad, but the juice takes some swallowing, 

into the park and past Foxgrove Lodge, arriving home Diana was already there, after a couple of quiz shows we had our evening meal, followed by a BattleBots and a Wicked Tuna, as there was not a Midsomer Murder,

 we watched a couple of Frontier, and started the second series before Diana was off to bed, after which a Have I Got More News For You, before I too was off to bed.


No comments: