Saturday 20 July 2024

Diana Was Already At Work,

as I made my way out of the park,


it was a glorious hot, sunny day, 

first stop, the railway station, to buy some tickets for next week on Diana's day off, tickets bought and I was on my way, 

past the green, 

and the churchyard where at last the grass had been cut, on to a number 227 bus, 

and off at the dentists, the abscess had now disappeared, but having a chat with the dentist both teeth already had a root canal procedure performed on them, and both were loose, or 'wobbly' so there is always a chance of a further infection, the only real answer was to have one or both extracted, and there is the problem, it means that there would be no tooth to anchor my dentures to, so £28.00 later and I was on my way hoping that the abscess would not return, 

on to and off of a number 227 bus and I was soon walking past the rear of the church,

through the green,

in the distance, 

one of the hanging baskets looking nice, 

I just hope with all of this warm weather they are watered, 

at the entrance to the park, 

work was continuing on the mini roundabout and changes needed to the pavement, 

into the park and home,

for a couple of hours in the garden,

in the evening time for a read before my meal,

Diana had left me a Lancashire hot pot, 

'Cheers!',

I was out again, to the club to meet Steve, we were going to go to the Moon & Stars, but as it was soon nice we thought it would be packed, so the club it was, 

past the tennis courts, 

no cricket match today, 

but the nets were busy, I meet Steve and Frank was also there, we chatted the night away before we said our farewells and made a move for our homes, Diana had already arrived home so a Have I Got More News For You before we were off to bed.


No comments: