Sunday 14 July 2024

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as first thing we will be out,


back to Saturday, Diana was at work, for myself a quiet day, after Diana returned home she had a few ZZZZZ's, I decided to watch Our World War, and what a treat it was, three stories, some unpublished, set at different times in the First World War, told and then made into three episodes, one story written before his death by a then 80 year survivor, he wrote to and for his sons, chillingly realistic, some untold stores only passed down by a letter or diary from one generation to another, if you are a First World War buff or just want to see what it was really like, this 3 part series is for you, highly recommended, 

in the evening it was time for my read and sherry,

then some masala poppadum's,

tuck in!

for our main course a Indian feast, vegetable samosas, king prawn bhuna, chicken tikka masala and vegetable rice, 

'Cheers!', after which our film for the evening was,

The Accountant, which was surprisingly good, I had thought there would not be much action, but I was wrong, there was lots of action, and more! a bit of a twisty plot with a few surprises along the way, after which Diana was off to bed, for myself one from Have I Got A Bit More News For You, before I too was off to bed. 


No comments: