Friday 19 July 2024

I Had A Quiet Day,

not without incident, 


as I was typing the blog the Internet crashed, I received the message above, naturally I called the number, eventually hearing a series of recorded voice going through each of the services offered, Internet, telephone, television service, etc each one ended in "No problems reported" well I wanted to report a problem but was not given the chance to do so! I tried turning off the hub and counted to thirty as advised and turned it on again, and was greeted with the angry red light that told me all was not well, with out the internet to look up any another numbers to call I was stumped, and then as if by magic, the light turned to green and then its familiar blue, all was well! was I the only one to have a BT Hub outage? who knows, anyway blog finished, so for myself Private Eye in hand it was downstairs to lie in the sun until Diana returned home, then time for a couple of quiz shows before our evening meal after which a BattleBots, again tonight no Wicked Tuna or Deadliest Catch, not that it would have mattered, almost every channel was unwatchable as the signal broke up continuously, 

so 2 from Frontier, before Diana was off to bed, I tried to watch a Have I Got A Bit More News For You, but it was unwatchable due to a poor signal, 

so a It Ain't Half Hot Mum it was, the show was written and created by David Croft and Jimmy Perry, the people behind Dad's Army, and 'Allo 'Allo! it was set in British India and was about the adventures of a Royal Artillery Concert Party, so funny and so absolutely un PC! after which I too was off to bed.


No comments: