Saturday 27 July 2024

I Forgot To Mention,

earlier in the week Diana had a email from the Home Office to say her passport was being printed, 


and this morning it arrived, so as soon as Diana arrived home from work, she opened her letter containing her new passport, at last! after 6 years of paperwork and over £10,000 of hard cash, Diana was now a UK passport holder and citizen of Great Britain, what a relief for both of us, Diana spent the afternoon chatting to her family as I watched some television, I should say I am only making one post today, first thing today I will be leaving to help Graham in the shop, back to Friday, 

a read before our evening meal,

Diana had prepared a chicken curry, delicious,

'Cheers!',

I was then out to the club to meet Steve, past the snail mail box, 

the tennis courts not being used today, 

the cricket pitch empty, 

but there was a match going on, blue

verses the pink shirts, Steve and myself were joined later by Frank, we were all watching the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games, I have to admit I have less than 0% interest in the games, watching the antics of some of the dancers at the ceremony it reinforced my view of them, but there it is, regular television programs will be cast to the wind for the foreseeable future, after saying our goodbyes we went to our homes, Diana had already gone to bed, another early start tomorrow, for myself a Have I Got More News For You before I too was off to bed.


No comments: