Saturday 13 July 2024

Diana Was On Early Shift,

for myself a househusband day, 


all the usual things, hoovering the flat watering the plants etc, in the afternoon I picked Diana up from work, after a coffee and a chat we watched a couple of quiz shows before a read of the latest Private Eye, 

I was not too hungry so just a sandwich for this evening, before I was out to meet Steve at the club, 

it was a nice evening just a tad cloudy, 

the tennis courts being put to good use,

in the distance a cricket match was under way, 

the new scoreboard working perfectly, 

I later found out it was a under 16 girls match between the club and Horsham,

it was well attended, inside I meet up with Steve, as we chatted away Frank joined us, the time just flew by, after saying our farewells we made a move for our homes, Diana was already asleep when I returned, she has another early shift tomorrow, for myself one from Have I Got More News For You, before I too was off to bed.


No comments: