Tuesday 16 July 2024

Diana Was On Early Shift,

for myself I had a quiet but busy day, 


it took me until mid-afternoon to complete the blog, it is my own fault, I take way too many photographs! also Steve called round for a coffee and a chat, after he left Diana arrived home, in the post she had received the official photographs of her receiving her citizenship certificate,

 after our evening meal and a BattleBots we watched a double helping of Antiques Road Trip, for some reason Deadliest Catch and Wicked Tuna were not playing today, so it was a double helping of,

 Frontier, which has more twists than a twisty thing, and very enjoyable it is too, after watching that Diana was off to bed, another early start tomorrow, for myself for some strange reason two Have I Got More News For You's were being shown back to back, when they had finished I too was off to bed.


No comments: