Wednesday 14 April 2010

Another Quite Day In Paradise,

we did not go out again today, water is being thrown every where, Diana walked to the 7-11 and got wet in just that short distance, being on a bike out here is like taking your life in your hands for the next week or so, we spent the day with Diana working on her virtual farms and us watching DVD's,
on to our evening meal, pork chop with all of the trimmings,
'Cheers!' from me,
pork chop, home made coleslaw, fried potatoes with spring onions and herbs, followed by a fresh mango, we watched during the day some of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, starting with The Speckled Band, followed by The Blue Carbuncle, whilst watching this I told Diana about another famous true life blue diamond that was associated with bad luck, similar to the one in this DVD, The Curse of the Hope Diamond, if you have time take a look, it is an interesting read, next was The Copper Beeches, then onto a bed time Midsomer Murder, A Talent For Life, yet again I failed miserably to work out who done it! worse it was about a fly fishing club, I really do like fish and fishing, so my excuse was I was thinking back to fishing trips with Dad and not concertinaing on the plot! then off to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

concertinaing?? Do you mean concentrating?

PattayaStan said...

Dear Anonymous, yes that is exactly what I meant; I just wish I was not dyslectic! KO! best regards, Stan and Diana.