Friday 16 April 2010

We Had A Day In Yesterday,

Diana decided to do a bit of spring cleaning,

so the house received a complete make over, we did venture out once though, but I did not take the camera, we had run out of potatoes, but I thought we would get soaked by well wishers celebrating Songkra, so no camera and we went to the market and came back totally dry! we watched a couple of DVD's during the early afternoon The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The Resident Patient followed by The Red Headed League, in the evening what better than a couple of Midsomer Murders? first Painted in Blood, followed by A Tale of Two Hamlets, as usual with Midsomer Murders both Diana and myself tried to guess 'who done it' in both cass my first guess became the second victim and my third guess became the third victim! it was all too much so, off to bed!

No comments: